Terms & Conditions
1.TERMS APPLICABLE TO ALL USERS Of TENETMEDCORP DIGITAL PROPERTY (Website, Mobile App, Blog etc).
- 1.END-USER ACCOUNT AND DATA PRIVACY
- 1.1.2 Tenet Medcorp and/or its Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of Tenet Medcorp’s services and to build new services.
- 1.1.3 The Website allows Tenet Medcorp to have access to registered User’s personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you with a better way of booking appointments and avail our services. Data provided during the time of registration and/or the data from the services availed can be used for marketing and promotional purposes and will not be shared with any 3rd party entities.
- The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information.
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information.
- How and to whom Tenet Medcorp will disclose such information.
- Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
- The fact that certain information is being collected;
- The purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information;
1.2 LISTING CONTENT AND DISSEMINATING INFORMATION
- 1.2.1 The Services provided by Tenet Medcorp or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an "as is" and “as available" basis, and without any conditions (express or implied, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Tenet Medcorp does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Website/Testimonials/Blog or any other digital property owned and managed by Tenet Medcorp. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tenet Medcorp disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Website, the Services, representations made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Website, or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Tenet Medcorp or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
- 1.2.2 The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Tenet Medcorp has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Website. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that Tenet Medcorp endorses the linked site. The User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
- 1.2.3 Tenet Medcorp assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing of the Website or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Website. If a User is dissatisfied with the Website, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
2.BOOK APPOINTMENT AND CALL FACILITY
- 2.1 Tenet Medcorp enables Users to avail our services through three methods: a) Book facility that allows Users book an appointment through the Website; b) Value added telephonic services which connect Users to the call center number provided on the Website. c) Direct walk-in to our service outlet.
- 2.1.1 Tenet Medcorp will ensure Users are provided confirmed appointment on the Book facility. However, Tenet Medcorp has no liability if such an appointment is delayed or cancelled due to any or unavoidable reasons.
- 2.1.3 In case of a ‘User-No-Show (U.N.S)’ (defined below), where the User does not show-up at the concerned Practitioner’s clinic:
- User’s account will be temporarily disabled from booking further online appointments on TenetMedcorp.com for next four (4) months, in case of, three (3) Valid PNS, as per the User-No-Show Policy. However, the User can continue to call the clinic via Tenet Medcorp to get an appointment.
- User- No-Show (U.N.S) for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, is defined as, any instance where a User, who booked an appointment on the Website using the Book Appointment facility, has not turned up for the appointment without cancelling, rescheduling, or informing in advance about the same.
- Following instances, solely at the discretion of Tenet Medcorp, would be construed as valid cases of UNS (“Valid UNS”), in which case the User shall be penalized.
- The User does not reply within seven (7) days, with reasons to UNS Communication, from the date of receipt of such UNS Communication;
- In case User responds to the UNS Communication with below reasons:
- Forgot the appointment;
- Chose to visit another service provider;
- Busy with other work; or such other reasons (which Tenet Medcorp at its discretion decides to be a valid reason to not show up);
- Where the User has booked a paid appointment and is unable to visit the Practitioner, due to genuine reasons of sickness etc. at the sole discretion of Tenet Medcorp, pursuant to conducting of the investigation, the User shall be provided with a refund of such payment made by User, at the time of booking. However, where cancellation charges have been levied, you would not be entitled to complete refund.
- Tenet Medcorp reserves the right to make the final decision in case of a conflict. The total aggregate liability of Tenet Medcorp with respect to any claims made herein shall be INR 100.
- 2.1.4 Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event that, the User has booked a paid appointment via the Website and wants to modify or cancel the order, the User will need to write to us at email@example.com or call the customer care to modify and/or cancel the order which is subject to availability of slots in case of modification and in case of cancellation, refund is subjected to the sole discretion of the Tenet Medcorp.
- Users will not be entitled to any refunds in cases where, the services are available on the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User does not turn up, irrespective of the fact whether the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the services.
- 2.2 NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP; NOT FOR EMERGENCY USE
- 2.2.1 Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Website (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) are informative and cannot be considered as liable statements from a licensed medical professional. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between Tenet Medcorp and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to process the tests ordered for you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified professional.
- 2.2.2It is hereby expressly clarified that the Information that you obtain or receive from Tenet Medcorp, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Website is for informational purposes only. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you on reliance on such information.
- 2.2.3 The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service or hospital directly.
- 2.2.4 Express Disclaimers:
- Consult is intended for general purposes only and is not meant to be used in emergencies/serious illnesses requiring physical consultation. Further, if the Practitioner adjudges that a physical examination would be required and advises ‘in-person consultation’, it is the sole responsibility of the User, to book an appointment for physical examination and in-person consultation whether the same is with the Practitioner listed on the Website or otherwise. In case of any negligence on the part of the User in acting on the same leading to the condition of the User deteriorating, Tenet Medcorp shall not be held liable.
- Tenet Medcorp is not a medical service provider, nor is it involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis, it shall hence not be responsible and owns no liability to either Users or Practitioners for any outcome from the consultation between the User and the Practitioner.
- Consult is a platform being made available to Users to assist them to obtain consultation from Practitioners and does not intend to replace the physical consultation with the Practitioner.
- 2.3 Tenet Medcorp Blog Feed and Test Information.
- 2.3.1 Tenet Medcorp blog Feed is an online content platform available on the website, wherein Practitioners who have created a Tenet Medcorp profile and Users who have created a user account can login and post health and wellness related content.
- 2.3.2 A User can use Tenet Medcorp feed by logging in from their health account, creating original content comprising text, audio, video, images, data or any combination of the same (“Content”), and uploading said Content to Tenet Medcorp servers. Tenet Medcorp will make available to the User a gallery of images licensed by Tenet Medcorp from a third party stock image provider. The User can upload their own images or choose an image from the Tenet Medcorp Gallery. Tenet Medcorp does not provide any warranty as to the ownership of the intellectual property in the Tenet Medcorp Gallery and the User acknowledges that the User will use the images from the Tenet Medcorp Gallery at their own risk. Tenet Medcorp shall post such Content to Tenet Medcorp blog feed at its own option and subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Content uploaded via Tenet Medcorp blog feed does not constitute medical advice and may not be construed as such by any person.
- 2.3.3 The User acknowledges that they are the original authors and creators of any Content uploaded by them via Tenet Medcorp blog feed and that no Content uploaded by them would constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other person. Tenet Medcorp reserves the right to remove any Content which it may determine at its own discretion as violating the intellectual property rights of any other person. The User agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of any third party intellectual property right claim that may arise from the user’s uploading of any Content on Tenet Medcorp blog feed. The User may not use the images in the Tenet Medcorp Gallery for any purpose other than those directly related to the creation and uploading of Content to Tenet Medcorp blog feed. The User also agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of any third party intellectual property claim if the User downloads, copies or otherwise utilizes an image from the Tenet Medcorp Gallery for his/her personal or commercial gain.
- 2.3.4 The user hereby assigns to Tenet Medcorp, in perpetuity and worldwide, all intellectual property rights in any Content created by the User and uploaded by the User via Tenet Medcorp Blog feed.
- 2.3.5 Tenet Medcorp shall have the right to edit or remove the Content and any comments in such manner as it may deem Tenet Medcorp Blog feed at any time.
- 2.3.6 The User agrees not to upload Content which is defamatory, obscene or objectionable in nature and Tenet Medcorp reserves the right to remove any Content which it may determine at its own discretion to violate these Terms and Conditions or be violative of any law or statute in force at the time. The User agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of any legal claim arising from the nature of the Content posted by the User on Tenet Medcorp blog Feed.
- 2.3.7 A User may also use Tenet Medcorp blog feed in order to view original content created by Practitioners and to create and upload comments on such Content, where allowed.
- 2.3.8 User acknowledges that the Content on Tenet Medcorp Blog feed reflects the views and opinions of the authors of such Content and does not necessarily reflect the views of Tenet Medcorp.
- 2.3.9 User agrees that the content they access on Tenet Medcorp blog feed does not in any way constitute medical advice and that the responsibility for any act or omission by the User arising from the User’s interpretation of the Content, is solely attributable to the user. The User agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of the User’s actions resulting from the User’s viewing of Content on Tenet Medcorp blog feed.
- 2.3.10 The User acknowledges that all intellectual property rights in the Content on Tenet Medcorp Blog feed vests with Tenet Medcorp. The User agrees not to infringe upon Tenet Medcorp’s intellectual property by copying or plagiarizing content on Tenet Medcorp blog feed. Tenet Medcorp reserves its right to initiate all necessary legal remedies available to them in case of such an infringement by the User. All comments created and uploaded by the User on Tenet Medcorp blog feed will be the sole intellectual property of Tenet Medcorp. The User agrees not to post any comments on Tenet Medcorp blog feed that violate the intellectual property of any other person. Tenet Medcorp reserves the right to remove any comments which it may determine at its own discretion as violating the intellectual property rights of any other person. The User agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of any third party intellectual property right claim that may arise from the User’s uploading of any comment on Tenet Medcorp blog feed.
- 2.3.11 User agrees not to post any comments which are defamatory, obscene, objectionable in nature and Tenet Medcorp reserves the right to remove any comments which it may determine at its own discretion to violate these Terms and Conditions or be violative of any law or statute in force at the time. The User agrees to absolve Tenet Medcorp from and indemnify Tenet Medcorp against all claims that may arise as a result of any legal claim arising from the nature of the comments posted by the User on Tenet Medcorp blog feed.
3.CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- 3.1 The contents listed on the Website are (i) User-generated content, or (ii) belong to Tenet Medcorp. The information that is collected by Tenet Medcorp directly or indirectly from the End-Users and the Practitioners shall belong to Tenet Medcorp. Copying of the copyrighted content published by Tenet Medcorp on the Website for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning a profit will be a violation of copyright and Tenet Medcorp reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
- 3.2 Tenet Medcorp authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Website solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Website, information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Website (collectively, "Tenet Medcorp Content"), are the property of Tenet Medcorp and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the Tenet Medcorp Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Tenet Medcorp Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
- 3.3 User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
4.REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
- You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Website, including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to the services. The role of Tenet Medcorp in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Tenet Medcorp disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act. Tenet Medcorp shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
- Tenet Medcorp may provide End-Users with a free facility known as ‘Records’ on its website and/or mobile application ‘Tenet Medcorp’. Information available in your Records is of two types:
- User-created: Information uploaded by you or information generated during your interaction with Tenet Medcorp ecosystem, example: appointment, services availed or content shared/read by you.
- Practice-created: Health Records generated by your interaction with Tenet Medcorp Ray or other Services of Tenet Medcorp software.
- 5.1 Your Records are only created after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms.
- 5.2 Any Practice created Health Record is provided on an as-is basis at the sole intent, Tenet Medcorp does not validate the said information and makes no representation in connection therewith 3.10.3 The Health Records are provided on an as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, Tenet Medcorp is not liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access of the Services.
- 5.3 The reminder provided by the Records is only a supplementary way of reminding you to perform your activities as prescribed by your Practitioner. In the event of any medicine reminders provided by Tenet Medcorp, you should refer to your prescription before taking any medicines. Tenet Medcorp is not liable if for any reason reminders are not delivered to you or are delivered late or delivered incorrectly, despite its best efforts. In case you do not wish to receive the reminders, you can switch it off through the Tenet Medcorp app.
- 5.4 It is your responsibility to keep your correct mobile number and email ID updated in the Records. The Health Records will be sent to the Records associated with this mobile number and/or email ID. Every time you change any contact information (mobile or email), we will send a confirmation. Tenet Medcorp is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your failure in updating the contact details with Tenet Medcorp.
- 5.5 Tenet Medcorp uses industry–level security and encryption for your Health Records. However, Tenet Medcorp does not guarantee to prevent unauthorized access if you lose your login credentials or they are otherwise compromised. In the event you are aware of any unauthorized use or access, you shall immediately inform Tenet Medcorp of such unauthorized use or access. Please safeguard your login credentials and report any actual suspected breach of account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5.6 If you access your dependents’ Health Records by registering your dependents with your own Records, you are deemed to be responsible for the Health Records of your dependents and all obligations that your dependents would have had, had they maintained their own separate individual Records. You agree that it shall be your sole responsibility to obtain the prior consent of your dependent and shall have the right to share, upload and publish any sensitive, personal information of your dependent. Tenet Medcorp assumes no responsibility for any claim, dispute or liability arising in this regard, and you shall indemnify Tenet Medcorp and its officers against any such claim or liability arising out of the unauthorized use of such information.
- 5.7 In case you want to delete your Records, you can do so by contacting our service support team. However, only your account and any associated Health Records will be deleted.
- 5.8 You may lose your “User created” record if the data is not synced with the server.
- 5.9 If the Health Record is not assessed for a stipulated time, you may not be able to access your Health Records due to security reasons.
- 5.10 Tenet Medcorp is not liable if for any reason, Health Records are not delivered to you or are delivered late despite its best efforts.
- 5.11 Tenet Medcorp is not responsible or liable for any content, fact, Health Records, medical deduction or the language used in your Health Records whatsoever.
- 5.12 Tenet Medcorp has the ability in its sole discretion to retract Health Records without any prior notice if they are found to be shared incorrectly or inadvertently.
- 5.13 Tenet Medcorp will follow the law of land in case of any constitutional court or jurisdiction mandates to share the Health Records for any reason.
- 5.14 You agree and acknowledge that Tenet Medcorp may need to access the Health Record for cases such as any technical or operational issue of the End User in access or ownership of the Records.
- 5.15 To the extent that your Records have been shared with Tenet Medcorp or stored on any of the Tenet Medcorp products, You hereby agree to the storage of your Records by Tenet Medcorp pertaining to such previously recorded reports at Tenet Medcorp for the purposes of their business and for Tenet Medcorp's services including but not limited to the usage and for storage of Records in India and outside India, in accordance with the applicable laws and further agree, upon creation of your account with Tenet Medcorp, to the mapping of such Records as may be available in Tenet Medcorp’s database of your User account.
(2) About cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date).
A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(3) Third party and analytics cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Our service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
(a) to track your browser across multiple websites;
(b) to build a profile of your web surfing; and
(c) to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
(4) Our cookies
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
(5) Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
(b) in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(b) in Firefox (version 16), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then “Show Cookies”, and then click “Remove All Cookies”; and
(c) in Chrome (version 23), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Again, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
(8) Ad Effectiveness (client advertising tracking cookies)
(a) Information we get from the use of our services
We collect information about the advertising that you see through our/other platforms & websites using our tracking services. This information includes:
(a.1) Log information
When you view advertising that incorporates the use of our tracking services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device event information such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Please note that your Internet Protocol (IP) address is never disclosed to anyone unless we are required to do so as part of a valid process required by law. The logs are only used in the event that another analytical analysis is unavailable, and even then the information cannot be used to identify an individual.
(a.2) Cookie values
For the purposes of actually monitoring the effectiveness of advertising being tracked by our clients through the use of Tribes Research tracking codes, the following is created/collected:
- Title of tracking code referenced
- A cumulative count for the advert
- A cumulative count for an entire advertising campaign
- Daily visit count per advert
- Date and time of first exposure
- Date and time of last exposure
- Last five exposure dates and times
In addition to the T&Cs, coupon redemption is subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned. Coupons are issued as part of our marketing/promotional activity and Tenet Medcorp will have all the rights to cancel the coupon at any point of time without prior notice.
Appointment and Delivery:
Appointments booked on any of the Tenet Medcorp property can be cancelled or delayed without prior information. Tenet Medcorp is not liable in case of delay or cancellations of the services and applicable on both prepaid and postpaid reservations/bookings. Reports are generated on the basis of standard operating procedure and Tenet Medcorp is not responsible for the delays in generating/sharing the test results within the stipulated times.